Hydros App Down?

purple_jeep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Hydros app working for you fine people?

I can't access it via my phone app or the web app. Sometimes it says stale configuration but mostly it just spins and shows nothing....

Cheers

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why anyone would rely on a smart phone and app to run their tank is beyond me.

Connor At CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Y'all, I'm getting to this post 24 hours late, but yes, the AWS for HYDROS did get scattered for about 1 hour in certain parts of the US yesterday. However, this did not affect the core functionality of HYDROS doing the jobs it needed to do for your Aquarium or other life support system; rather, unfortunately, just the ability for users to see that live.

HYDROS and the Collective are always working in the background, connection or not, keeping the aquarium safe and sound.

If you have any further questions or need immediate response in the future, please reach out to CoralVue's phone line or support.coralvue.com

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why anyone would rely on a smart phone and app to run their tank is beyond me.

Except the smart phone and app don't "run their tank." The brain or brains of each system runs the items connected to it.

Sure hope you don't have a heater or timer of any kind on your system. You know, "relying on a controller of any kind" is beyond me...:grinning-squinting-face:

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Except the smart phone and app don't "run their tank." The brain or brains of each system runs the items connected to it.

Sure hope you don't have a heater or timer of any kind on your system. You know, "relying on a controller of any kind" is beyond me...:grinning-squinting-face:
I agree you should always have a backup off for the heaters. Heaters staying on is a large cause of tank crashes. No heat would take a lot longer to become an issue than a heater staying on. Also the controllers will continue to run as they have been setup without internet or the app as long as someone does not panic and start unplugging them trying to get the app to work. It is better just to go check on the tank and see if everything is running like you would expect and if so just wait and also check the forums to see if someone else is also having the same issue.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back