Hydros flow meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanc1025
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryanc1025

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
21
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with the hydros flow meter? I have a 1" return and my sicce sdc return pump has stayed at 78% power the whole time, other than the one spike on the graph where I manually turned it up for testing. Any reason why my return flow would drop 20+ gph in less than a month? And how accurate are these flow meters?

Screenshot_20240618_125903.jpg
 
Bacterial growth/build up in the pump+pipes+flow meter is normal and unavoidable which will cause a drop in flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new