Hydros Kraken Jeboa/Jecod DMP pumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter M4rz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M4rz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I am new to R2R and will be starting a build thread. However, as I am organizing my controllers, lights, pumps, etc, I was wondering if anyone has used the Hydros Kraken to power the DMP pumps? I like the idea of a simple power source that removes all the wonderful power bricks (I get why they are "bricks") for some of my accessories. Room is really not an issue, but it would be nice to have a well organized system control area.
 
Thanks for this. I just read the post. I understand that the new pumps can't be controlled by Hydros (hopefully yet :) ) , but am wondering if the Kraken can power them so that I can remove 4 power supplies from my installation.
 
If you just want on/off control, yep you can.

You'll need something like this for each device.

Screenshot_20250605-091550.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new