Hydros please help! Emergency

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! I have a hydros wave engine. I just built my control board and mounted everything back to it. I have a wave engine and the controller 4. Everything was working perfectly before mounting it. The wave engine powers the controller 4 through command bus. The controller 4 works fine and connects to the app. My wave engine though won't connect and won't stop blinking red and white I've tried resting it but it still won't work. When I reset it will flash rainbow then go through the color cycle. It will then start to blink red and white. My return pump and wave engines are on this controller and I have no other way of using them. Please if anybody knows what can be going on thank you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I don't have the wave engine. Have you tried with just the wave engine connected without the Control 4? If that works you may want to power the Control 4 with its own supply for now until you can get a response from Coralvue.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No sure what is going on...

Go here and click on community and post your problem there, you might get a faster response.
Several people from CV are there often..

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hell thank you all for your help. I tried with just powering the wave engine by its self with nothing plugged in and still nothing I’ve tried to factory reset as well

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sent them an email and have messaged a few times back and forth but they are still trying to figure it out has anyone else seen this issue I still have no flow in the tank

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did when installing a new outlet. Had to refresh with a magnet.. Reset with small magnet on the first O in the word control. Kinda do a circular motion until the colors change.

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did when installing a new outlet. Had to refresh with a magnet.. Reset with small magnet on the first O in the word control. Kinda do a circular motion until the colors change.
Thank you for the help! I tried a few times and then tried with a small magnet after your suggestion but unfortunately it still just flashes white and red after the reset

Attachments

• 20201231_140741.mp4
    92.7 MB

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

If you can run the pump as a stand alone (literally plug it in and see if it turns on. That will eliminate everything else. Trying turning it and see if it will start with assistance. (I don’t have one but have had some issues with my wave pumps and that’s how I Eliminated the problem.

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have thank you so much for all your help unfortunately they have to send me a new unit. Thank you again for all your help!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back