Hydros WaveEngine LE, Icecap Gyre 2k and 4k

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Arkayology

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
846
Reaction score
940
Location
Penna
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hydros WaveEngine LE - comes with controller, power supply, and command bus cable
Icecap Gyre 2k w/ Hydros adaptor cable & extra parts
Icecap Gyre 4k w/ Hydros adaptor cable

Pumps and controller are all in very good condition and are working as they should. The pumps were cleaned in citric acid and are ready to go.

Controller, both pumps, and cables/parts - $400 shipped

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new