I’m back

SymbioticReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Been here before. Don’t remember my username. It’s been a while. Created an account back in 2015. Was also on reef central. Had an accident that required me to tear down for a couple of years. Starting to lose my memory. Hoping that this hobby helps with my health. I’ve actually been reading posts on this forum for over a year now. Mainly I’ve been reading all the new posts from new members. I think it’s great how you guys welcome new members. It’s what made me decide to write something in here after stocking you all for over a year. You’ve got some stellar individuals on here for sure. I remember some of you from before as well. Anyhow, setting up an AIO 30 gallon with a couple of clowns. That’s all for now. We’ll see in the future which direction I take.

Top Shelf Aquatics

PeterC99

Can’t Remember What I Did Before Reefing?
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Welcome back to the hobby and R2R!

Good luck with your 30g aquarium!

1627B998-46D4-499F-A685-4AEDA268646D.gif

AS
Reef Chasers Aquaculture

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Welcome aboard and back to the dance.
Hope you make a full recovery from your accident, I know all about losing time to health issues.

This place is a great place and what makes it so is the fact that hobbyists welcome new members and that goes a long way to setting the table for a great experience.
Good luck with your build.
ZomboMeme 07112021095311.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbhoy13

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome back to R2R and the salty world. Hope your new venture will help with the health issues. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!
SA