I’m back

SymbioticReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been here before. Don’t remember my username. It’s been a while. Created an account back in 2015. Was also on reef central. Had an accident that required me to tear down for a couple of years. Starting to lose my memory. Hoping that this hobby helps with my health. I’ve actually been reading posts on this forum for over a year now. Mainly I’ve been reading all the new posts from new members. I think it’s great how you guys welcome new members. It’s what made me decide to write something in here after stocking you all for over a year. You’ve got some stellar individuals on here for sure. I remember some of you from before as well. Anyhow, setting up an AIO 30 gallon with a couple of clowns. That’s all for now. We’ll see in the future which direction I take.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby and R2R!

Good luck with your 30g aquarium!

1627B998-46D4-499F-A685-4AEDA268646D.gif

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard and back to the dance.
Hope you make a full recovery from your accident, I know all about losing time to health issues.

This place is a great place and what makes it so is the fact that hobbyists welcome new members and that goes a long way to setting the table for a great experience.
Good luck with your build.
ZomboMeme 07112021095311.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back