I’m new here

Raising Reef.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
115
Reaction score
212
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone I’m rob and I have been in the hobby for getting on for 12 years now and have a 200L mixed reef.
I have recently started a YouTube channel (Raising Reef) to shear my passion for the hobby with others and would love it you would check it out and maybe subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAV4jxImjEls_pRZuG1Drg
I look forward to conversing with as many of you as possible.
 
Welcome Rob to R2R and thank you for introducing yourself :)
SevereWavyGoldeneye.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new