I’m new here

Nice tank! And welcome to r2r!
4FD0D920-B43B-430F-8531-222785136B99.gif
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful past and present tank! :)
 
Thanks for the warm welcome if you want to see a tour of my setup here’s a video.


Great video! Your system looks very healthy and I really like the display refugium.
 
Great video! Your system looks very healthy and I really like the display refugium.

The display refugium is getting replaced with an in sump one I’m currently setting up a new tank to replace this one very similar but with some improvements on this set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new