I’m new here

Nice tank! And welcome to r2r!
4FD0D920-B43B-430F-8531-222785136B99.gif
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful past and present tank! :)
 
Thanks for the warm welcome if you want to see a tour of my setup here’s a video.


Great video! Your system looks very healthy and I really like the display refugium.
 
Great video! Your system looks very healthy and I really like the display refugium.

The display refugium is getting replaced with an in sump one I’m currently setting up a new tank to replace this one very similar but with some improvements on this set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new