I’m new

Dmev60

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To this site but I have had aquariums all my life. I currently have a RedSea Max 550 real tank that I established a little over 3 years ago. I have a good mix of corals and fish, some that have been around since I set up the tank, some corals even that I had in a previous tank. I monitor my tank with a Seneye Cloud which I love! I have a few things to post about, I look forward to your insight and tips going forward. Thanks.

Dave
 
Nice to meet you Dave! Let’s see some pics!

3EF5444D-9677-41D9-B0DA-96B6894B5C05.jpeg DCEC6614-87F1-4127-990B-509A03E57755.jpeg 15CB9A75-267B-46A5-A392-F0FA65BDE22E.jpeg 7782A4F2-BC33-4B20-8A08-24485D353A82.jpeg AB4B6176-EBF6-4271-9A7A-141DB557E189.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R
 
To this site but I have had aquariums all my life. I currently have a RedSea Max 550 real tank that I established a little over 3 years ago. I have a good mix of corals and fish, some that have been around since I set up the tank, some corals even that I had in a previous tank. I monitor my tank with a Seneye Cloud which I love! I have a few things to post about, I look forward to your insight and tips going forward. Thanks.

Dave
Welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new