I’m slightly forgetful please help

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently purchased 3 corals but my brain refuses to let me remember what they are. I should have written it down before I left my LFS guess I was to excited!
Please help!
I’m pretty sure the one to the far right is a Zoa.
The first pic will be of all three together and then I’ll crop them out individually to help. If I need better photos please let me know! Also any tips n placement would be appreciated!
CBE8A257-D656-4C45-AFC1-43ACB135DE97.jpeg
46B39C70-9CDF-483B-8DDD-1D347516D9D6.jpeg
D1BC2D69-D642-46E5-A14C-2A884311701F.jpeg

26C4C8E7-40A7-4CB9-99DD-D831F4AB2918.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new