I am BiggestE222 Red Sea Reef Builder

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome! Outstanding job so far! Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for the pictures. Would your wife feel better about the space being taken up by the tank and your small product/tools table if you switch the table out for a cabinet or table with a door to conceal the gear? I like keeping my tank gear in easily accessible locations, but admit that my tank looks sharper when I keep them in a cabinet out of sight, and gives me a clear spot to place a plant that can benefit from some of the spillover tank lighting.
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Erick. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for the pictures. Would your wife feel better about the space being taken up by the tank and your small product/tools table if you switch the table out for a cabinet or table with a door to conceal the gear? I like keeping my tank gear in easily accessible locations, but admit that my tank looks sharper when I keep them in a cabinet out of sight, and gives me a clear spot to place a plant that can benefit from some of the spillover tank lighting.
Awesome idea. I will ask her if that would make a difference although she might say that I am looking for a reason to spend more on the hobby lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new