Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to R2R!

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for the pictures. Would your wife feel better about the space being taken up by the tank and your small product/tools table if you switch the table out for a cabinet or table with a door to conceal the gear? I like keeping my tank gear in easily accessible locations, but admit that my tank looks sharper when I keep them in a cabinet out of sight, and gives me a clear spot to place a plant that can benefit from some of the spillover tank lighting.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Erick. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

OP
OP
BiggestE222

BiggestE222

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for the pictures. Would your wife feel better about the space being taken up by the tank and your small product/tools table if you switch the table out for a cabinet or table with a door to conceal the gear? I like keeping my tank gear in easily accessible locations, but admit that my tank looks sharper when I keep them in a cabinet out of sight, and gives me a clear spot to place a plant that can benefit from some of the spillover tank lighting.
Awesome idea. I will ask her if that would make a difference although she might say that I am looking for a reason to spend more on the hobby lol

Back