I am so upset with myself...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robb1414
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So sorry for your loss. I've made that mistake myself. I haven't gotten the gloves mentioned above... yet, but I came across a pair of 18" tweezers at a swap meet and I purchased a Flipper for my glass. I try to avoid being "in" my reef until I'm doing a water change. All placement, moving, blowing off rocks, etc. is done just prior to draining. And I really like the Flipper... tricky at first but it works great. Again, sorry for your mishap but at least you were able to deal with it before it got worst. Good luck & happy reefing.

shopping.jpeg
 
Thanks for sharing the experience and sorry to hear about the loss. Glad that quick action saved the tank!

I keep a 20G Brute barrel regularly filled next to my 180G for (near-) weekly water changes ... makes me want to upgrade to a larger size in case something more serious might happen. (>__<)'
 
Sad news!!, but well done on the recovery side, it will be a lesson learned and people who read of your plight will take measures to ensure it won’t happen to them, I know I will, I have never had spare salted water at the ready but will do from now on.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new