I bought a fish and don't remember what it's called.

Bugzin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
10
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I bought a fish and forgot what kind it was. Hopefully someone can identify it. For the life of me I can't remember what is is called but it's really darn cute that's for sure.


Fish1.jpg
Fish2.jpg


 
Midas blenny?
 
Hello everyone I bought a fish and forgot what kind it was. Hopefully someone can identify it. For the life of me I can't remember what is is called but it's really darn cute that's for sure.


Fish1.jpg
Fish2.jpg


Midas blenny!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new