I cannot wait for the complaining to begin when I…

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,751
Reaction score
2,772
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Clean this bad boy out. So far I am nearly 4 weeks since my last clean out. This thing is cooking for sure.

I’ll do them dirty too. I’ll use the garage sink, leave the door down and then go to work. The retchedness of this unholy stench permeates through the walls.

Maybe if they shut the lights off and don’t turn the AC to 32 when they are warm I’ll pivot and dump it down the sewer.

Fun Times,
:)

IMG_0785.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new