I.D. Please

Shorething

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
445
Reaction score
136
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone I.D. Please
b5ab909c-b4bc-4a34-ac9b-d093405cadca.jpg
 
nirvana or rainbow incinerator? do you have a white light pic?
 
Neither of my guesses were right, these are pretty cool tho.
 
Thanks for you input
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new