I.D. soon

bluedevils38

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
5
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I went to gerbers tonight and got a coral it looked like gonipora and a plate coral mixed and I didn't know if it had a specific name the guy didn't know the name of it! I'll have pics up soon once I get it in the display tank so tag along please
 
Here it is and where the circles are it has little polyps growing I just put in in the tank
 

Attachments

  • 1392781309839.jpg
    1392781309839.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 157

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new