I feel lost. ..

steventaylor702

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya it help if you ever have a question because all the info about your tank is there for people to see and also it nice to show the progress of the tank

Lemony Lemons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I didn't. What is the name of them? I would love to look into them! I know we plan to move out in a few months to a house and want to set up a system in our garage.

Spectrapure makes a faucet adapter. I have one for mine.. but I bought it a year ago and don't know what its model number is.

My unit is about 1.5' wide, with 3 canisters. 90gpd. It's super lightweight, I can move it around wherever I need it. The components on it are well made and my water is always 1 < tds.

My unit was pretty cheap for what I got, great reviews, well made, easy to find retailers that sell replacement canisters & I was able to get a faucet adapter. I got in on marinedepot.com. I got the adapter from my LFS who ordered it for me.

My phosphates were through the roof using my LFS water, GHA everywhere! I can't explain how much making my own Rodi water helped, I'd say it's worth trying to figure out how you could get one going for yourself.

Also, +1 on the rods, or roggers. You can buy a clip from them that holds the food in place while they feed instead of it getting kicked around your tank. Roggers reef food has a green one that has all kinds of greens and meats in it, plus other good stuff.

Less food = less nitrates, less nitrates = GHA starvation.
Better water = no GHA production.

Good luck with whatever you choose & post an update once you do!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 130 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back