I got my first clam!

furyofthegnomes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reading the forums here for a little while now and I finally took the plunge. I ordered my clam two weeks ago from Pacific East Aquaculture after so many people here were recommending them. I was not disappointed. When they noticed a storm was going to be passing through the route my clam was going to take they contacted me to set up a different ship date, then they held the clam for over a week until the new ship date arrived. I received my clam and snails happy and healthy. I can't say enough good things about them. I mean, they even called me saturday after my shipment arrived to make sure everything arrived healthy! Anyways, down the road I may pick up another (a gold one next time), and you better believe it will be from PEA. Here is my new addition, sorry the pic is so blue, still figuring out the new camera. 20190316_140934.jpg

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reading the forums here for a little while now and I finally took the plunge. I ordered my clam two weeks ago from Pacific East Aquaculture after so many people here were recommending them. I was not disappointed. When they noticed a storm was going to be passing through the route my clam was going to take they contacted me to set up a different ship date, then they held the clam for over a week until the new ship date arrived. I received my clam and snails happy and healthy. I can't say enough good things about them. I mean, they even called me saturday after my shipment arrived to make sure everything arrived healthy! Anyways, down the road I may pick up another (a gold one next time), and you better believe it will be from PEA. Here is my new addition, sorry the pic is so blue, still figuring out the new camera. 20190316_140934.jpg

Very pretty! :)

Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clam too (Gold Maxima) I was just wondering can I put it in the sand or on a coral plug, where would it be happier?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reading the forums here for a little while now and I finally took the plunge. I ordered my clam two weeks ago from Pacific East Aquaculture after so many people here were recommending them. I was not disappointed. When they noticed a storm was going to be passing through the route my clam was going to take they contacted me to set up a different ship date, then they held the clam for over a week until the new ship date arrived. I received my clam and snails happy and healthy. I can't say enough good things about them. I mean, they even called me saturday after my shipment arrived to make sure everything arrived healthy! Anyways, down the road I may pick up another (a gold one next time), and you better believe it will be from PEA. Here is my new addition, sorry the pic is so blue, still figuring out the new camera.

Did you order WYSIWYG or was this off their "we pick" deal?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back