I just discovered Printed Reef

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
953
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just discovered Printed Reef and kind of wish I hadn't because I just spent nearly $400 on stuff. It looks good. I hope it's good!

I'm very intrigued by the Apex boxes because the Apex designs are interesting (I like them!) but those things are bulky and hard to fit. The Printed Reef casings are very interesting, though I'd be afraid of breaking something in the transfer.
 
Top notch stuff. He printed me a custom Caddystack to fit my Red Sea Max Nano.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new