I liked this shot

  • Thread starter Thread starter melev
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm planning to stay with the same method I've used so far. My last tank was 30" tall as well, so penetration is the same. The last tank was 30" front to back, and this one is 36". It's very minimal overall, but it will allow me to have a little bit of space between each Lumenbright Pendant. The lighting is 250w - 400w - 250w (10,000K - 20,000K - 10,000K). I'll pretty sure I'll continue to run a staggered lighting period just like I did over the 280g. Reef Addicts - Staggered Lighting - why?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new