I need ato for nano tank

RH~reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need ato for nano tank of 10gls
 
Been using the Tunze nano for around 3-4 years so far, no issues. Never been stuck on or off.

Initially on a 37L (Which is about 10g), now on a 220L tank.
 
I second the Tunze
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new