I need help identifying thia coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter racsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

racsoh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
246
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I need some help identifying this coral. Under the blue light it gets green and small polyps turn orange. The lights were off this morning before I left to the office. I received this coral a free from an order from AquaSd.

Thanks!

20241018_064715.jpg 20241018_064653.jpg
 
Hi everyone!

I need some help identifying this coral. Under the blue light it gets green and small polyps turn orange. The lights were off this morning before I left to the office. I received this coral a free from an order from AquaSd.

Thanks!

20241018_064715.jpg 20241018_064653.jpg
Cyphastrea
 
nope, you’re thinking of palythoas…
those aren’t stony corals, they’re a type of zoa.
(it’s definitely a montipora btw)
 
Hi everyone!

I need some help identifying this coral. Under the blue light it gets green and small polyps turn orange. The lights were off this morning before I left to the office. I received this coral a free from an order from AquaSd.

Thanks!

20241018_064715.jpg 20241018_064653.jpg
Chili pepper monti
1729817883392.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new