I need help immediately! Something wrong with my GSP!

Yeah I’ve heard that they will almost never die. I also want to start dragging and selling for locals where I am too but so far the only thing I have big enough is a Kenya tree and most people don’t want those lol.
You'll get there, nothing happens fast in reefing (unless it's bad). People shop this tank frequently (you can see the GSP rock on the left behind the box... fresh frag of GSP on the far right):
IMG_3750.jpeg
 
You'll get there, nothing happens fast in reefing (unless it's bad). People shop this tank frequently (you can see the GSP rock on the left behind the box... fresh frag of GSP on the far right):
IMG_3750.jpeg
Wow that looks awesome. Yeah I’m pretty new to this. It’s my first tank so everything scares me when something looks off. But it’s a fun (and expensive) hobby. Worth it imo.
 
Wow that looks awesome. Yeah I’m pretty new to this. It’s my first tank so everything scares me when something looks off. But it’s a fun (and expensive) hobby. Worth it imo.
Expensive? Oh yes... try not to keep track of what you spend. When I stop and think about the new tank behind me that has $4-5k into already and hasn't even gotten wet yet it makes me cringe.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new