I need help with plumbing my tank

Joel Franco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
84
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a 75 corner over flow tank and need some assistance getting the plumbing right.
I went to my LFS and I got a 1" bulkhead for the intake and 3/4" bulkhead for the return. I installed the bulkheads and purchased some 1" and 3/4" pvc and connector and what not. I know there are a few different plumbing methods out there and I need help finding the right one for me. I only have the basic 2 holes in the overflow.
 
I dont mind running the return up the back of the tank. My 29 BioCube is setup that way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new