I need some help with a decision.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let tank age some, add various pods, feed phyto... or use actual live rock and feed phytoplankton.. not sure how much that goby needs but that'll get their population off to a good start

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Today I went out and bought a IM AIO 15 gallon to replace another tank that I was going to use until I realized its silicone had gone bad. But when I got home and placed the tank on the desk I got a very unsure feeling. Why did I buy this? Can I do this? I am 14 so I guess this is just part of growing up? I’m afraid if I go through with this I will begin to neglect my 65 gallon saltwater and 45 fresh. So I come to the forums to ask what should I do? Should I return the tank to my LFS or go through with the plan?
Thanks
Cam
#r#reefsquad0
@Reefer Matt
@Reef Devils @randomfishdude
It really depends on how busy you are. I have 2 saltwater tanks and it’s a lot for me but maybe not for you. Also think about your budget. If that’s not a problem than u should be fine. If you have the time to take care of all 3 tanks than go ahead and do it.

If the silicone is bad return for a different one.

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 gallon saltwater tank with a bunch of hermits and kelp. I need to figure out what else to add

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 52 74.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back