I need some help with coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbird2101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tbird2101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
88
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I bought a hand full of corals online and I recieved a freebie that looked like it was all but dead. I decided I would leave it in and see if I can bring it back to life. Its been about a year and through some tender love and care. It looks like its starting to come back to us. Now I have no clue what it is. The rim is bright yellow then to blue and the center is a pinkish purple. Any help would be amazing.
 
20190317_123516.jpg
 
+ on favia. Wonderful little corals, nice frag. I only have a few single heads waiting to grow, looks like a nice start to a colony
 
Im having a hard time IDing the type. I think its this one but not sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new