I need urgent help for my fish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter yxtrx3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yxtrx3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
Location
singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

​




I have a long nose hawkfish who has been doing amazing. But randomly he completely stopped eating, started eating a little then stopped. Hes getting skinny and im really worried, he has been stable for many months in my tank. any advice? one of his eyes also looks swollen too.
 

​




I have a long nose hawkfish who has been doing amazing. But randomly he completely stopped eating, started eating a little then stopped. Hes getting skinny and im really worried, he has been stable for many months in my tank. any advice? one of his eyes also looks swollen too.
for best assessment and recommendations, please post a video at least 10 seconds lomg
 
Additionally - there is a list of things that are on a stickie at the top of the forum with some questions - that if you could answer - may also be a big help.
 
Sorry for not responding, because he died when I was back home. I really miss him.
Additionally - there is a list of things that are on a stickie at the top of the forum with some questions - that if you could answer - may also be a big help.
 
So sorry about your loss~
 
Sorry for not responding, because he died when I was back home. I really miss him.
Aw, I hate that. 🙁

For what it's worth, it still may be a good idea to try to get to the bottom of what happened if possible, just in case your other fish experiences these symptoms in the future.
 
Aw, I hate that. 🙁

For what it's worth, it still may be a good idea to try to get to the bottom of what happened if possible, just in case your other fish experiences these symptoms in the future.
Now, my second hawkfish has died. Im so confused... :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new