I noticed something weird…

Glad you got the grouper out! You have had a busy couple days! Funny to see the personalities of different fish and their behaviors.
 
Glad you got the grouper out! You have had a busy couple days! Funny to see the personalities of different fish and their behaviors.
Yeah I did like her but she ate a smaller tang. And Ive wanted to do dwarf angels for a while in this tank since I now have the space and knew she would eat them. Now that shes out Im getting ready to move the two smaller tangs to the 300. I think they will be way happier! They both seem to have a decent weight to them now (the lavender was soooo thin I wasnt sure she would last a week)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new