I Posted an Update Video!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
868
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am kind of proud of this, then again I am pretty proud of my other two videos, but now I have something to post about so I hope you enjoy if you decide to watch! thank you :)
 
Pretty neat video. Is that a kessil light you're using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new