I snapped my Acro off it's plug

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebeez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ebeez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
242
Reaction score
216
Location
Mississauga, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I was moving another coral in my tank and I accidentally hit my acro and it snapped on the plug. Uuugh it was just starting to encrust nicely. I glued it back on the plug right away. What will happen to the part that already encrusted on the plug? will the frag encrust back on to the plug? will the part that encrusted die off? I'm assuming the frag itself will be ok.. I hope.
 
Hi all! I was moving another coral in my tank and I accidentally hit my acro and it snapped on the plug. Uuugh it was just starting to encrust nicely. I glued it back on the plug right away. What will happen to the part that already encrusted on the plug? will the frag encrust back on to the plug? will the part that encrusted die off? I'm assuming the frag itself will be ok.. I hope.
It will all be ok, it will grow back together.
 
Hi all! I was moving another coral in my tank and I accidentally hit my acro and it snapped on the plug. Uuugh it was just starting to encrust nicely. I glued it back on the plug right away. What will happen to the part that already encrusted on the plug? will the frag encrust back on to the plug? will the part that encrusted die off? I'm assuming the frag itself will be ok.. I hope.
It will grow together. You could also glue the broken piece to another plug or rock and you’d have two acros.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new