I think I found my clutch!

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
882
Location
coral springs florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I've had a pair of booyah clowns since the beginning of my tank 2 and a half years ago,I have been waiting for them to spawn as I was looking forward to raising a fry. ( I raised a fry of oscellariz from my old tank) and I couldn't figure out what was taking so long.the pair always hang in the front left lower corner of my tank so I placed a ceramic flower pot near them but nothing.yesterday I noticed the female doing something weird.she was creating a wave to move some debris/she'll off the bottom of the tank (like the video with the coconut shell) then I noticed the male pecking in the seam of the tank vertically in the corner.now I cannot see into the corner seam but I think there may be eggs ...I purchased a telescoping dental mirror so when it comes in I'll check the seam and hopefully figure the timing for the larval catch.sneaky sneaky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new