I took a Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,799
Reaction score
73,732
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am learning on this camera. I never took a video with it so I tried again with the focus locked. It doesn't get me as dizzy, but still not perfect.
 
Awesome tank! Your video came out nice too. I can never get video to come out clear through photobucket, I have to use youtube to post a good video.
 
Thanks, I think it is the shimmer of the lights, if I do it again I will turn off the pumps.
 
That turned out great Paul.....1smile1 Every time I see your tank, it has me convinced that I want to add bottles when the time comes to set my next tank up. I love that look.
 
I love your tank, and all your fish..

Thanks guys. There are about 20 fish in there but when I lowered the white LEDs to make it more blue for the video, most of the fish went in the back to go to sleep. They know that when the white lights go off, the tank will shortly get dark.
If I ever do this again I will shut off the pumps, I think that is why there is so much out of focus, from the light shimmering.
 
Do you mean the bluestriped pipefish? He is eating baby brine shrimp out of my feeder along with this baby mandarin
IMG_1697.jpg


IMG_1663.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new