I wanna see some convict tangs!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,649
Reaction score
67,833
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who's keeping convict tangs!? Show 'em off here! I'd love to see some!
 
I have it about two years now….in a tank with no other tangs.
IMG_1093.jpeg
 
Sadly, no great pics but here’s mine. Been with me for over a year now. Absolutely awesome fish

20220522_175209_Original.jpeg
IMG_0312.jpeg
IMG_0304.jpeg
 
6EMmquW.jpg


Heres mine when I first added everyone to the display.

I got him paper thin but eating like a hog. He is now fat as heck and a jerk to the atlantic blue.

Overall typical tang and #2 at eating algae. I like him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Love these guys!!! I am thinking I'll need one in my new tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new