• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I want some Caps

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I already have most of the collectable capricornis (Tyrees ect.)... But my original Tyree Idaho grape died off last year in a Ca+ crash... Basically, I am looking to replace the Idaho and/or any bright Purple Caps... I would jump for other interesting caps... pinks? Blues?? Yellows with red stripes and laser beams would also be a plus!

We can work out petal size vs. polyp count and morph.

To trade I can offer ALMOST any of my available micromussa frags:

http://www.reefdoctormicromussas.com/index.php?cat_id=1

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hell, I have a huge colony of that one. I don't have the official lineage on it, though, but it is one in the same. If you want a piece, any size up to about 4" fresh cut, just LMK.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris:
Depending on where I frag it from, it can be anywhere from brownish-purple to purple but always has small blue polyps, but always colors up nicely if conditions are good. Most of the "fronds" are growing vertical now, so they don't get as much light. Here's an old poor picture, but does give you a true sense of the color to expect:
monti.jpg

Since I hate just sending one coral, I'll offer you a choice of snipersps-traceable pink lemonade acro frag (very small) or his Acropora loisetteae (baby blue body with green corallites, very unique, kinda like here http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedultimateblue.htm). Both seem to be fairly easy keepers in my tank, but then again, I don't know if SPS is your thing. All I ask in return is that you surprise me with something as a trade that you find equally unique. I like micros (have several), esp. pink, and deep-water SPS in particular.

I'll be leaving for Vegas this afternoon and returning late Wednesday. The week after next would be the earliest I could ship to you, and since nothing is fragged, I'd need next weekend to do so anyway. Just let me know your preference on the "bonus" frags and we'll go from there. Obviously, until I frag, I can't guarantee 4", but will make sure you get a large piece even if it comes in two pieces since the fronds are brittle. I'll gladly ship to you first for your approval as your reputation indicates you're an honest person.

Dave

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefDoctor

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Cee...
I had about 4 reefers respond to this ... One of the reefers had each of the morphs that I was looking for and for now I am going to work the trade through him... I do hope that this is OK with you... LOL and if it is not I will just trade with you to keep us friends :) soon I may be needing some Pink Lemonade You have some great stuff... LMK You are valuable to me and I do not want to lose you you as a friend.
Chris

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't really matter to me, whatever works best for you. I've been through my micro phase and have about 10+ morphs already, so I'm in no hurry for others. Good luck with your trade and no hard feelings here.

Dave

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 77 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back