ICE CAP K1-50 water waste dump

nano_reefer_bryan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Dumont
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have recently purchased the ICECAP K1-50 protein skimmer and i’m very confused. I set everything up just as the videos have said but but the water waste dump slide valve does not open or close causing the skimmer to over flow with water… does anyone have any idea what’s wrong with it etc?

E95A50E0-21F6-44AF-9FE9-0FD8EECA64CC.jpeg
 
The gate will only work if it is attached to the skimmer. You should be able to pull the sliding gate up and down while it is off the skimmer but the resistance of the skimmer is needed for the top valve to work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new