Icecap 3k Gyre (Controller only) $55.00

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2016
Messages
2,297
Reaction score
2,318
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says this is the controller for the icecap gyre 3k. It’s the controller and power supply only(pump not included), I’ll attach a manufacturer pic of it. It’s in great shape if you want a pic of the actual controller just ask and I’ll post one. I’m just being lazy bc I’m tired of fooling with it.
The actual pump just took a crap on me and I just threw it away. First 55 bucs takes it! PayPal only.
e8c7f82937e36bca8bde3cf01fab9e2f.jpg


May be willing to trade something also, lmk what you got.
 
Last edited:
When you turn it on, which version it says?
 
Well, for me it is. the v 1.0 tend to be more powerfull at 10-50% while the v 1.1 will have a kinda more real 10-50%.. v 1.0 pushes alot more of water.
 
Well, for me it is. the v 1.0 tend to be more powerfull at 10-50% while the v 1.1 will have a kinda more real 10-50%.. v 1.0 pushes alot more of water.

Ok, like I said. I’ll find out for you. But do you live in the US?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new