IceCap K1 Nano Skimmer

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
1,556
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer is no longer needed. It's been cleaned via white vinegar.

No longer needed as upgraded to a 425

Cost doesn't include shipping.

PXL_20230416_191909135.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new