ICP-Analysis (a warning)

Bay_area_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I started noticing a drift in the ICP po4 measuments compared to the actual po4 that I measure using Hannan home kit.
Not sure why, but there is a drift for sure..

pmiggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent in a test last week and it was received on 12/17 and my results have been posted (not sure exactly when because right now is the first time i checked) so seems like their server issues might be fixed BUT my tank results have two negative values and RODI has 9 negative values. I'm not a chemist but I'm pretty sure you cant have negative elements in your water.
I have the same issue the RODI seems to be compared to seawater setting.. still unresolved

Tyler White

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sample was received on the 5th of January curious to see how long its going to take to get results... I will say this.. I had to double check to make sure it was the right website to set my account back up with (older customer before this migration occurred) it just didn't scream.. reef tank to me. I feel like the older site was geared towards us a bit more no? Not just someone wanting to make sure their Britta filter works??

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back