ICP-Analysis (a warning)

cincyfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also in the same spot. Sent mine in November 5th. Have sent multiple emails with no return and the voicemail mailbox is full.
Frustrating....

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i also sent out a test in mid november. i sent them an email because i just figured it got lost in the mail or something, the response was..

Hi Matt,
Hope you’re doing great. I wanted to check in with you regarding the issue we have had the past couple weeks. We were able to get answers from our web developer team and it looks like there were errors that were made in the coding script with the data base server. But the issue will be solved within a day. At that time, we will re upload your data for your test results. And you will be notified when that has happened.
Furthermore, we here at ICP-Analysis strive for reliability knowing full well that some of these test results had to come out urgently. And would like to apologize to our dear customers. As for compensation we would like to send you a free test kit for your patience as we are trying to get the ball moving with the new website. Please reply to this email with your shipping address.
Have a great day,
Long Phi

ICP-Analysis Lab

so i figured well cool i guess free test and i wasn't in a huge hurry needing results or anything.

but uh, that was 8 days ago. i did receive 2 new tests in the mail, but still no results. they strive for reliability, though!

OP
OP
Wunderpus

Wunderpus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bit the bullet & ordered an ATI test kit.
Looks like Coral Vue don't care about us!
Good call. I have ATI en-route, too. Seems like they have a solid reputation. I must say, I found Triton the be satisfactory, as well.

rickster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat, Sent in a test and they received it on 11/12 and it's 12/15 and no results back yet. Got the same email from them regarding the programmers and data migration. They did send me 2 free test kits. But what good are they if you can't get results! Well I moved on and sent another test kit to Triton. What a waste of $50.00!

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my test kit today. Didn’t see this thread until it was too late. I’ll wait until after the holidays and see if they get these issues resolved

cincyfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After multiple emails, and a months time my results were posted to the site. All the hold up and lack of communication sure doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies that the test will be accurate tho.

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After multiple emails, and a months time my results were posted to the site. All the hold up and lack of communication sure doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies that the test will be accurate tho.
Server migrations can be disasterous. I wouldn't equate a poor migration with poor testing processes. Glad you got your results finally!

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what it's worth, I've used them for a while now and have always been pleased with the timing and results. I've never had to contact anyone though either, and I purchased quite a few of their tests at MACNA last year when they were super cheap! I am hoping, this is just a small business glitch the company is experiencing and soon it'll be back to biz as normal!

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent in a test last week and it was received on 12/17 and my results have been posted (not sure exactly when because right now is the first time i checked) so seems like their server issues might be fixed BUT my tank results have two negative values and RODI has 9 negative values. I'm not a chemist but I'm pretty sure you cant have negative elements in your water.

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent a test in weeks ago...and nothing back yet. Had 2 phone calls with them. AT least they answer the phone...

Skyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my results from them (attached), please see the ridiculousness of my results and what a report from them consists of. Definitely not accurate, I dose a few of the trace elements that came back as zero, in total ~20 came back as zero. In case anyone is still wondering website is half fixed at this point. Save your money.

100% I will never use them again.

Attachments

• Test434170736_Results(1).pdf
    11.9 KB · Views: 85

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back