Icp tesr results.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funtrader
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Funtrader

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
25
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soni got my icp test results and from the looks of it I need alot more elements. But again I am not sure exactly what the reading means or what to use. I currently dose all for reef but I have gotten some recommendations to stop using and use another supplement. I was thinking of maybe getting the new redsea reef complete system as I have the redsea doser and it take all the guessing away but not sure. Maybe a more expirenced reefer can help me out here. Thanks

Screenshot_20240607_111215_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new