Icp tesr results.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funtrader
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Funtrader

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
25
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soni got my icp test results and from the looks of it I need alot more elements. But again I am not sure exactly what the reading means or what to use. I currently dose all for reef but I have gotten some recommendations to stop using and use another supplement. I was thinking of maybe getting the new redsea reef complete system as I have the redsea doser and it take all the guessing away but not sure. Maybe a more expirenced reefer can help me out here. Thanks

Screenshot_20240607_111215_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new