Icp test results

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coogzreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coogzreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Messages
222
Reaction score
56
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I recently did an icp test because I have some zoas that don’t look as great as the others and I’m stumped as to why. I would really appreciate any advice or help! I also want to add the test results showed 0 metals through my ro/di source so I’m not sure why it is showing metals on my salt?

D70294D3-F8E5-40E7-B974-B89DEAA11C97.jpeg 9879FC0E-E748-48AB-8433-AA34CFD2492C.jpeg D60B5628-E460-4E43-8BAE-0F451794EC05.jpeg
 
In general looks pretty good, I would try to get your iodine up a bit. the Tin could also be coming from your PVC.
 
Check all of the magnets in your system. Pumps, feeding clips might find that one of them is cracked.
 
In general looks pretty good, I would try to get your iodine up a bit. the Tin could also be coming from your PVC.
How would I figure this out? I have been slowly dosing Red Sea iodine since getting the test but doing it very slowly and way under dosing
 
Check all of the magnets in your system. Pumps, feeding clips might find that one of them is cracked.
Will do this I think I’ve only got one magnet in the entire tang being the seaweed clip
 
How would I figure this out? I have been slowly dosing Red Sea iodine since getting the test but doing it very slowly and way under dosing
download the reefmoonshiners free excel workbook and plug in your ICP value and tank volume. it will give recommendations. you will need to follow up with another ICP in a month or so.
 
download the reefmoonshiners free excel workbook and plug in your ICP value and tank volume. it will give recommendations. you will need to follow up with another ICP in a month or so.
Will do this today also I have a speculation that it could be coming from the salt? I use reef crystals and from my understanding that’s not evaporated salt so it could be not as clean?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new