ID fast please!

bluedevils38

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
5
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I accquired alot of coral from a friend who has a beautiful 500 gallon reef and I got a lot and I mean a lot of polyps and green sea Matt for 75 dollars and there was like these centipede looking things on it! What are they and are they bad or good! Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1389499888770.jpg
    1389499888770.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 1389499898804.jpg
    1389499898804.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 1389499924336.jpg
    1389499924336.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 159
Look up bristle worm. Or touch it and tell me if it stings. Ok, don't touch it. Hard to see in the pic.
 
Well funny story but right when I was putting it in my tank I saw it and picked it up and it was on my finger but it didn't sting at all!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new