ID help - Acro or Birdsnest

RedOtterCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
93
Reaction score
102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this bargain bin unlabeled sps. It looks to be more in the shape of an acro, but seems to have almost some birdsnest attributes to it. I'm sure it will be clearer in time but wanted to get y'alls thoughts!
20240625_105652.jpg
 
Picked up this bargain bin unlabeled sps. It looks to be more in the shape of an acro, but seems to have almost some birdsnest attributes to it. I'm sure it will be clearer in time but wanted to get y'alls thoughts!
20240625_105652.jpg
Acro
 
Picked up this bargain bin unlabeled sps. It looks to be more in the shape of an acro, but seems to have almost some birdsnest attributes to it. I'm sure it will be clearer in time but wanted to get y'alls thoughts!
20240625_105652.jpg
Acropora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new