[ID] [help ] Please help me to ID this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter nlasantha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nlasantha

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, I'm not sure that I'm posting in the right forum category.
I'm a noob to reefing.
In short, a friend is willing to give this to me. But he doesn't know the name.
Before introducing to my tank I think it's better to research online.

Please help me to ID this coral in the Image.

id please.jpg

Thank you ....
 
First of all, I'm not sure that I'm posting in the right forum category.
I'm a noob to reefing.
In short, a friend is willing to give this to me. But he doesn't know the name.
Before introducing to my tank I think it's better to research online.

Please help me to ID this coral in the Image.

id please.jpg

Thank you ....
Looks like a ricordia
 
Take them up on it. Great color easy coral and will reproduce in your tank. They will split pieces of their foot and grow new ones.
 
Take them up on it. Great color easy coral and will reproduce in your tank. They will split pieces of their foot and grow new ones.
OK, I will bring it home today. Thank you for the information. :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new