ID Help. Small white [worm?] spiral motion swimming?

Declan O'Neill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me ID something swimming in my display tank.

Thursday night I noticed two white things swimming in a spiral motion shortly after my lights changed to full blue.

Last night, I looked again, there was about 30 of them.

Does anyone know what they are? Bad/Good?

Other notes that might be relevant:

- Currently, my display tank only has Corals, Snails, Crabs, and a Chocolate Chip Starfish.
- All fish are in a QT, being treated for suspected Flukes.
-- I plan to finish the course of meds (API General Cure), then monitor the fish in the QT for a further 10 weeks.
- I purchased Coral (x 2 Zoas/2 x Cloves/1 x Tyree Toadstool) from the Ann Arbor Swap meet. I dipped them with ME Coral Dip Wash Off Single Shot.
-- This was the first time I had dipped a Coral, I followed the instructions closely, but I suspect something might have snuck in.

Thanks in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new