ID Moving Brown Specks?

SaltyShel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
247
Reaction score
165
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted a few pics of my tank on here and I’ve gotten a pretty general consensus - it doesn’t look mature and I don’t seem to have enough algae for my pincushion urchin. So I’ve been leaving the white lights on for most of the day, only the blue at night. More algae started growing but suddenly this brown speck stuff is growing too!! If anyone knows, please tell me what this is. I’m very concerned.
I have a video but I don’t know if it will play. I’ll attach anyway! If you zoom up on the pics you can see the specks but they’re all moving!!!

FC6473D3-CB8C-491E-BF0F-55ECDD7AD3C9.jpeg 8D7F31DE-0250-4826-917A-39A53F4AB1E8.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    12.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new